New at RE:Innovating
Did you know that back in December of 2012, Twitter stopped natively supporting Instagram images?
Obsessed with Flipboard, I have curated close to 20 magazines on topics ranging from tech, startups and marketing to design...
Travel is a compromise of personal space and airline seatback pockets are Kleenex holding, MRSA breeding, lollipop sticking germ...
- The Art Of Self-Promotion: 6 Tips For Getting Your Work Discovered http://t.co/nA6QCpHpKy
- Pinterest engineer creates /dev/color to mentor and connect black engineers http://t.co/P4UGWcGM80
- Apple created its largest startup ever to make an electric car http://t.co/IOaT5jpKdZ
- Apple Watch Hermès unboxing, pairing, and custom faces http://t.co/qho1x08QAR
- Improve your SEO Using Word Choice | RE:Innovating #seo #soloprenuer #tips http://t.co/Rg6lXelklL
- Articles that matter about #userexperience for soloprenuers. Flip through our mag on @Flipboard http://t.co/ezHvFAG13R
- RT @AlanBleiweiss: Love how functional the @mywalterandray TAB seatback organizer is. With style! http://t.co/TJKX7ic3vJ
- Why iPhone owners only sometimes see accept/decline buttons when receiving calls http://t.co/BwRmk96uKt #tech #tips #apple
- RT @AlanBleiweiss: The stuff going into my @mywalterandray TAB seatback organizer for the flight to Vegas http://t.co/vRWfY1joev
How we RE:Innovate
The RE:Think Tank is our consulting and client management team. We strengthen small businesses through marketing, brand development, functionality advisement, technical solutions, remote office management and team building.hire team RE:
Although we are known mostly for web development, our in-house RE:Creative Department also produces corporate identity solutions to compliment the online powerhouses we build. This includes: media kits, sponsorship packages, logos, business cards, and stationary.see the sights
Our RE:Vision Division is a professional and gifted team of editorial and freelance writers. We craft brand recognition through literature and author biographies, corporate profiles, editorials and website copy.read our words
Being in the healthcare industry I see many companies that market “canned” websites and I didn’t want my website to look the same and have the same bells and whistles as 10 other medical offices in the area. Joi took the time to sit down and really look at not only what I wanted in a website but also how other offices in my area were utilizing their websites and how we could better position ours. I have never had a web designer ask for my favorite websites but also analyze my past website activity to seek out the strengths and weaknesses of my current site and build upon that.
RE:Innovating has gone above and beyond to help me kick start my business. What they do is much more than just designing a web page or a logo; Joi actually sat with me while we I went through the thesaurus trying to come up with key words to represent my brand. The result has been nothing short of amazing. People constantly compliment me on the professional look of my site and the sleek design of my logo. Further, the support didn’t end when my site was up and my business up and running. They are always prompt in resolving technical issues, updating info, and training us how to use the web site. I have, and continue to, recommended RE:Innovating to many friends and clients.
Before RE:Innovating, I was just another guy with a joke and dream. Within a week, I went from just the funny guy at the office, to Day Bracey on the dot com. They not only developed my brand and website, but my videos as well. I was in awe of the quality of work and attention to detail they gave every task. Watching them work was almost magical. I’m not saying RE:Innovating is run by wizards, but RE:Innovating is run by wizards. I know it!