Businesses get started here.
New at RE:Innovating
Carnegie Museum of Art and BOOM Concepts invite you to curate your own art experience complete with silent disco and...
Mark your calendars, RE:Innovating Chief Visionary Joi Rogers will be on hand November 11th at Pittsburgh’s AlphaLab for Taller Latino....
Did you know that back in December of 2012, Twitter stopped natively supporting Instagram images?
Obsessed with Flipboard, I have curated close to 20 magazines on topics ranging from tech, startups and marketing to design...
- RT @joirogers: #boomconcepts https://t.co/29PWwmM6Q7
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: Brilliant protest in Lisbon, Portugal. Wheelchair parked with notes on them "be right back" "just getting something" htt…
- RT @BOOMCONCEPTS: Opening Tonight 6-9pm @BOOMCONCEPTShttps://t.co/ddoftP8HLV https://t.co/h20YVm03EX
- RT @BOOMCONCEPTS: We worked hard today.
- RT @HubSpot: 20 signs you're emotionally intelligent (and why it matters for your career): https://t.co/t7ZgISoO76 https://t.co/EnqWo3gKGI
- RT @905wesa: #Pittsburgh artist @DSKinsel on Graffiti Squad's No. 1 most wanted offender: https://t.co/be9TOwefIe https://t.co/SGorOBnLmY
How we RE:Innovate
The RE:Think Tank is our consulting and client management team. We strengthen soloprenuers and small businesses through digital marketing, brand development, technology, project management, operations support and team building.hire team RE:
Although we are known mostly for custom wordpress web designs, our in-house RE:Creative Department produces corporate identity solutions to compliment the online powerhouses we build. This includes: media kits, sponsorship packages, logos, business cards, and stationary.see the sights
Our RE:Vision Division is a professional and gifted team of editorial style writers. Lead by Marketing Manager Reda Wigle, the team crafts brand recognition through literature, biographies, corporate profiles, editorials and website copy.read our words